Hi

I have an urgent opening on *Premium Support Consultant *with my client.
Please send me the resumes with full name, contact details, rate, and
availability date.

*Requirement details:*

*Job title:  Premium Support Consultant*

*Location: **Redmon, WA ( Remote is allowed – Focus is on Local candidates
but non local is also fine)*

*Duration: 12+ months*

*Job Description:              *

Core expectations from this pool would be

·  Reduce product group(PG) and engineering escalations via self-help
through frontline using this pool

·  Improve quality of PG engagement / getting traction

·  Manage First Quality Response on high SEV cases for select customers

·  On bridge SEV A and customer calls

·  Conduct workshops in preview features, quality improvement and learning
programs

·  Work with frontline case owners during the handoffs

·  Should be available for weekend rotation

·  Leadership in Accountability and Ownership - not just customer obsession

·  Improve SOP documentation and assist in process improvement initiatives

Skill and Experience requirements

·         Software development experience to perform Code review and
debugging, Customization analysis.

·         Big transaction volumes integrations and performance improvement.

·         Strong knowledge of D365 stack with CDS, PowerApps, Power PLatform

1.       L300-400 Certified techno-functional Solution Architect types or
Software Engineer (not project manager and/or issue managers)   .

2.       SME in Retail and Commerce area with implementation and
configuration experience

3.       Supply chain & warehouse

*E-mail is the best way to reach me*

*Adam*