Hello,

*Greetings!*

This is *Avanish* from *VBeyond Corp*.  We are a global recruitment company
with specialization in hiring of IT professionals.  One of our clients is
looking for a *Integration Lead- Dell Boomi *in *Grand Prairie, TX*.

*Title: Integration Lead- Dell Boomi*

*Location: Grand Prairie, TX*

*Type: Contract*

*Job Description:*

   - 10+ Years’ experience required
   - Expert in Microsoft .NET & Windows Presentation Foundation
   - Good understanding of Dell Boomi / any Integration Platform

*Good to have*

   - Prior experience with Service Transition.
   - Sound understanding of one ITSM & ITIL best practices.
   - Well-versed with Onsite-Offshore execution model.
   - Ability to understand business requirements/impacts in a highly
   technical environment
   - Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
   - Good analysis skills in order to aid in trouble-shooting and
   problem-solving.
   - Willing to learn new technologies on the job & cross-skill across
   similar technologies.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Avanish AV*

*Sr. Recruitment Executive*

*VBeyond Corporation* I* PARTNERING FOR GROWTH*

*(908) 923-0211 Ext 305 || (805) 553-6267*

avani...@vbeyond.com || avanishitrecrui...@gmail.com

LinkedIn – Avanish Pandey
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/avanish-pandey-l-i-o-n-825b1a105/>