Hello

My name is Gopi Krishna from Sydata Inc. I am reaching out to you on an
exciting job opportunity with one of our clients.
Send profile only to kris...@sydatainc.com

*Job Title: Java UI Developer*

*Location: Mount Laurel, NJ *

*Pay rate: $50/hr on C2C*

·        Min. 7 years of strong Java UI dev experience candidates.

·        3-6 years Devops engineering experience - uDeploy, Jenkins build
experience

·        Experience supporting Java applications.

·        Strong Experience in Automation testing using Selenium with Java -
UI, Mobile, API, DB, ES Automation

·        Strong Experience with Maven, GIT, Postman, REST API, Elastic
Search/Kibana

·        Good SQL, Oracle knowledge from Testing perspective.

·        Good Performance Testing knowledge.

·        The candidate must be self-motivated, have strong troubleshooting
skills and pro-actively investigate best solutions.

·        Able to effectively communicate with our clients

************************************************************************************************************************

*Role: SAP FICO Lead*

*Location: Canonsburg, PA*

·        At least 14 years of experience in Business Process Consulting,
problem definition, Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes

·        Served as the Lead consultant of FI/CO module

·        Responsible for in-depth analysis of business demand changes,
demand sorting, formulation of solutions, preparation of business
blueprints and implementation in SAP system;

·        At least 8+years of FI/CO module implementation or operation and
maintenance experience, familiar with module background configuration
function;

·        Life science or medical industries experience

·        Good at communication, strong sense of service and responsibility,
good teamwork spirit;

·        Project and talent management

·        Experience with project management

·        Should manage client requirements and deliver solutions directly

*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Gopi Krishna,*

*Sydata INC*