Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Role: Sr SAP SD Consultant*
*Location:Charlotte, NC*

*Type: Contract**Job responsibilities:*
Facilitate business process reviews to gather expected business outcomes
and functional requirements; document end-to-end processes, related IT
systems and functional business requirements (include people, process and
technology etc.).
Translate functional business requirements into logical and physical design
specifications; lead design reviews.
Configure / develop and unit test elements of system design.
Define and document re-usable test cases; build test objects and data as
needed; participate in design and execution of system, integration and
performance testing.
Work with technical team to get the development done from a Functional Lead
standpoint
Do configuration in SAP SD, Pricing and CS area

*Qualifications: .*
Seven or more years of information technology or related experience
supporting Sales & Logistics business systems. Minimum of 5 years SAP
experience.
Degree in Information Technology
Experience in Manufacturing or Packaging industries preferred.
At least 2 End to End implementation projects in the SAP SD Area including
Team Lead experience.
Excellent communication and documentation skills

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>