Hello

My name is Gopi Krishna from Sydata Inc . I am reaching out to you on an
exciting job opportunity with one of our clients.

*Title: S/4HANA Embedded Analytics Location: Atlanta, GA *

·        S/4HANA Embedded Analytics Architect CDS HANA BW

·        10 Years in Industry of which 5 year in SAP

·        Must have 2 Full Life Cycle SAP Projects 1 as Solution Architect

·        One S/4HANA Project in relevant domain and proficient in SAP I&D
Finance Accounting Processes

·        Must possess excellent analytical and problem solving skills
verbal and written communication skills and a strong executive presence to
interact with top executives

·        Ability to work on multiple tasks opportunities concurrently and
learn new skills quickly is required

·        Must Have SAP Financial Reporting skills using S/4 CDS AFO HANA
VDM Modeling transitioning from BW AFO or BO BI

·        Proficient in Table mapping for SAP enabled business processes

·        Strong SQL ABAP Skills and SAP Reporting with 3P Reporting tools
is a plus

************************************************************************************************************************

*Role: SAP S/4HANA MM/IM Lead*

*Location: Santa Barbara, CA*

*Must Have:*

·        Hands on experience in Procurement configurations.

·        Hands on Experience in ARIBA integration.

·        Procurement business process knowledge.

·        13+ Years of  SAP Experience

·        MM configurations for indirect procurement.

·        Support the interface setup.

·        Create Conversion functional designs and Mapping documents along
with user stories and work across Conversion team, S/4 technical team on
delivery. Define Business rules associated with Conversions, S/4 Instance

·        Prepare test cases for Unit testing and Integration testing.

·        Perform Unit Testing & Integration testing.

·        Fix the testing issues as appropriate.

·        Work self-directed and independently;

·        Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements

·        Map client business requirements, processes and objectives;
develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.

·        Document functional designs, test cases and results.

·        Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical
team.

·        Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Gopi Krishna,*

*Sydata INC*

*Sr. US IT Recruiter*