Hi,

Kindly find mentioned JD.

*Position :* .Net Developer (C#, SQL, Full-Stack)

*Location: Bethesda, MD (they are back in the office 3 days a week so
candidate must be READY with working onsite from day 1)*

*Duration : 6+ Months*

*Interview Process:* 4 steps (first initial round, second technical, third
is a coding exercise where the candidate has 48hrs. to complete, and fourth
round with the CTO and 2 other folks)

*Working Visas: USC/GC are highly preferred. H1B is fine- Must have stellar
communication and presentable personality!*

Job Description (they also stressed they Azure shop, so would be ideal for
the candidate to have that experience)

The Software Development Team is becoming more and more creative with our
custom applications! We are seeking highly motivated Mid to Senior level
Developers to join our team that develops our suite of in-house software
solutions, intranet and web applications.  The .NET Developers will
participate in the full project lifecycle including requirements gathering,
technical design, implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance.  We
have several significant software development efforts underway, most of
which are based on the .NET framework and using SQL Server back end tiers.

Our *Full Stack Developers* will be located at our home office in Bethesda,
Maryland.  Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:

   - Translate application requirements and use cases into functional
   applications
   - Work with Business Analysts during Sprint Planning to translate user
   stories and scope into requirements. Able to interact with Business
   Stakeholders to understand business functions and process underlying the
   requirements for change.
   - Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
   - Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of
   applications
   - Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
   - Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization

*Requirements:*

Must have 4+ years professional software development experience with
expert-level knowledge in:

   - *Building application with the following languages: C#, LINQ, TSQL,
   UML, XML, JSON, Javascript, CSS*
   - *Building applications with the following frameworks:  MVC, Entity
   Framework*
   - *Building using a versioning control system (TFS, SVN or GIT)*
   - *Full stack developer: Experience in building N-tier applications from
   scratch, from DB to UI*
   - *Must have Azure services experience*

*Other Preferred Skills:*

   - Work experience using Kendo UI(or Telerik UI controls), Angular JS,
   Typescript, WCF or REST

*Sound like you?  You’ll be a serious contender if:*

   - You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
   - You have great problem-solving skills.
   - You don’t wait around for answers – you go and find them.
   - You take responsibility of ongoing issues and tackle fixing them
   - You enjoy writing clean, readable, reusable C# code and apply software
   design practices
   - You have an interest in staying up to date by learning new technologies
   - You are adaptable.  You can be flexible and enjoy working in a fun &
   exciting team environment. Expect a fast pace, energy and the occasional
   flying ping pong ball.
   - You have great communication skills needed to bridge gap between
   various stakeholders internal and external, technical and non-technical
   - You want to make an impact.  We are a rapidly growing business, and
   you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on our clients,
   our culture, and our future.

You share our passion for the small businesses of America and have a desire
to be part of something bigger than yourself

*Amit Saxena | 1Point System LLC   *

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Office: 803-818-3474 <803-818-3474> *

*Direct : (803) 573-0109*

* • amit.sax...@1pointsys.com <amit.sax...@1pointsys.com> *

*115 Stone Village Drive • Suite C • Fort Mill, SC • 29708 *

*        An E-Verified company | An Equal Opportunity Employer  *