Hello Associates,

Hope everyone is doing well and safeā€¦..!!
Below is the updated list of resources available immediately for their new
projects. Please, share your daily contract/ corp to corp (C2C)
requirements for them, and appreciate it if you can also add me to your
distribution list.
Feel free to reach me at austin.gr...@mirthconsulting.net

Note: Please check the recent email or posts, as I am adding and removing
the candidates accordingly.

Name

Technology and skill set

Exp

Visa

Location

Justin

Sr. Ios Developer/Lead/ Architect

20 Years

Citizen

MO

Darryl

Ios Developer

5 Years

Citizen

GC

Kalyxthus

Android Developer

6+ Years

Green Card

GA

Jeff

Sr. Fullstack Java Developer

15+ Years

Citizen

MI

Kerry

Sr. Salesforce Developer/Lead/Architect

20+ Years

Citizen

AZ

Thanks & Regards.

Direct: (312) 428-5615 - (732) 844-3027
Austin Grady | Business Manager
6500 Emerald Parkway, Suite 100, Dublin, OH. 43016
austin.gr...@mirthconsulting.net