Hello

My name is Gopi Krishna from Sydata Inc. I am reaching out to you on an
exciting job opportunity with one of our clients.

*Job Title: Salesforce Tech Lead*

*Location: Hartford, CT*

*Job Description:*

·        9+ years of experience in Salesforce configuration & Customization

·        5+ years of extensive hands-on experience on Lightning Component ,
APEX, triggers etc.

·        Knowledge on Lightning Web Component is a plus

·        4+ years of extensive experience in Salesforce Integration. More
specifically REST

·        3+ years of exp on Salesforce Flows , process builder and workflow

·        Expert on Salesforce Data model and Security Model

·        Must have Salesforce Developer I certification

·        Salesforce integration architecture designer certification
preferred.

·        2+ years of experience in Service Cloud

·        Should have working experience in Agile, SAFe is a plus

·        Excellent communicator and strong written/verbal skills to
interact with business directly

·        Ability to act as a team lead for 2-3 offshore / onshore team
members and lead requirement clarification,

·        Support design discussions, work with architects on design reviews
and guide and distribute work items to the team

·        Experience in working on GIT, Visual Studio Code, AutoRABIT,
experience in working on multiple parallel environments and managing code

*Thanks & Regards*

*Gopi Krishna,*

*Sydata INC*

*Sr. US IT Recruiter*