Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bha...@votoconsulting.com*
<bha...@votoconsulting.com>.

*No H1b CPT  !!*

*Subject: Informatica power center*

*Remote until covid then in MI *

*No H1B*

*Phone/Skype*

Informatica
· DBMS: Oracle, MYSQL, SQL experience
· Strong experience with Informatica programming across at least 2 of the
following Informatica products: Power Center, IDQ, IICS or ICRT
· Skilled in Microsoft Office applications (Visio, Word, Excel, Access)
· Experience in both Unix and Windows platforms
· Design and develop Informatica workflows to exchange data with the Oracle
databases, Salesforce or other operational or warehouse data stores
· Be able to create or modify Perl scripts for job control and process flow
· Hands on development experience (as opposed to admin/config or technical
lead) in the Informatica products mandatory

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Bharat Chhibber*

*Email:* *Bharat**@votoconsulting.com* <hw...@votoconsulting.com>

*Phone #: 201-331-6935*