I find it remarkable that a company should have a patent on multi
touch. Patents are meant to protect inventions, not trivial features.
Things like multi touch and one click are not inventions, they are
features that anyone will come up with when using e-commerce or touch
screens, respectively. Congess should change the law here and state
that patents are granted for inventions, not for trivial features.

Christine