Greetings from Frontlinesource

Hope youre doing great

*Job Tiltle*: Java fullstack developer

*Location*: Phoenix, AZ

*Contrac*t: Corp to corp

*Duration*:12 months

*Job Description*

*Work with the Industry Leader!*

As the most profitable and fastest growing truckload carrier, we are driven
to innovate the transportation industry. Swift is a career destination for
passionate and talented people seeking growth and opportunity with an
industry leader. What do we live by? The answer is simple…OUR PEOPLE! Swift
Transportation is powered by people. We are committed to a culture of high
expectations and exceptional performance. At Swift, we hire good teammates
who share our values, unselfishly take personal accountability for results,
and bring innovative ideas to the table. Our people are passionate about
continual learning, display honesty and mutual respect, and give their best
every day.

*What you will do:*

*Full Stack Developer II: Responsible for developing web designs in an
Agile environment, that are responsive and provide rich user experiences.
Experience with the following is a plus: Tailwind, Vuetify, Nuxt, Vuex and
React Native. Backend experience is the following areas is desired: Java,
C# or Node.*

·         *Conducts hands on coding for feature development and/or test
automation*

·         *Attend scrum meetings to report on progress and escalate any
blocks*

·         *Manage date for production and test environment*

·         *Develop and implement new product applications*

·         *Oversee troubleshooting and responsible for final review of
products within project lifecycle.*

·         *Lead analysis and design task with the Agile team using software
development lifecycle concepts.*

*Skills*: Must possess excellent interpersonal skills. Must be able to
prioritize and plan work activities appropriately. Must be able to
multi-task. Must be able to collaborate with others.

*Education*: Bachelors in computer science or related field or equivalent
combination of education and/or experience required.

*Experience:* Required: 2+ years of experience in Software Development or
Engineering required. Previous experience in a front-end language
(Javascript, CSS, HTML, etc.) required. Previous experience in a general
purpose, modern back-end language (Ruby, Rails, Python, Java, etc.)
required. Previous experience with database systems and SQL required.

Click on the link to join our Swift Family as we offer results-driven
people a place to make a difference in a stable and maturing industry.

If youre interested update your latest resume to samsu...@frontlinesource.in

Thanks & Regards

Samsuhas

samsu...@frontlinesource.in