Hi All,

 Please refer to role we currently have from our direct client.

Role : Android Developer
Duration : 12+ Month's contract
Location : Houston, Tx ( Initial remote and later onsite ).

exp. looking for :

6+ years of professional experience developing publicly available Android apps
using Kotlin and/or Java
Verifiable experience as an Android developer using Kotlin, Java, Android SDK,
Gradle, and Android Studio in an agile environment
Fluency in Kotlin and/or Java, from industry working experience
Participated in the release of at least 1 publicly available app to Google
Play participating from feature inception to launch using automated tooling
like Jenkins, Gradle, and Google Developer APIs.
Experience working in a team of Android developers participating in code
reviews, pull requests, and pair programming.
Proven experience mentoring and coaching other Android developers in a
team-based organization

Thanks
Ashwa mohan
919 439 3682 extn 9014