*Systems Engineer*

* Work Location: Seattle, WA - 98105 Contract duration (in months): 12
Months Must Have Skills *
1. Windows, Vmware
2. DNS
3. Domain Administration, Power shell

*Nice to have skills*
1. Cloud
2. UNIX/Windows server

*Detailed Job Description:*
The Sr. Systems Engineer supports the full systems life cycle in BECUs
multiplatform environment by designing and maintaining an efficient and
secure enterprise infrastructure that offers uninterrupted service for our
customers. The Sr. Systems Engineer provides a holistic view of all BECU
enterprise systems and collects input, provides direction, and makes
strategic decisions to ensure our infrastructure fits within our vision

Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute*:
1. Integrate and schematically depict systems architectures, topologies,
hardware, software and signaling links into complete Systems configurations
2. Research, develop and communicate system roadmaps, opportunities and
constraints to IT as well as the business
3. Own at least two core infrastructure technologies Active Directory, DNS,
SCCM, Cloud, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, VMware, Scripting, Local Traffic Manager,
Global Traffic Manager, Citrix, Email, FTP, UNIX, Linux, Windows Servers,
Security Compliance St

--

Regards,

*Gaurav Dubey*