I've named my android 'Andy'!

But even using a personal pronoun doesn't seem to help... so... please
help!

I'd really appreciate a pointer to some actual working example code on
how to use the Andy-SQLite3 engine on the device to access a db stored
on the /sdcard when using Andy-SDK 1.0_r2.

Since I have an ADP1 I am not using 1.1_r1 until the upgrade is
available on ADP1 'Andys'.

The device space will not hold the database, so I need the /sdcard,
but I am open to creating an sdcard database and attaching it to a
'starter' database in the device space if somebody has done that
successfully and would share example code for that.

Thanks in advance!

JLMG & 'Andy'