Hello

My name is Gopi Krishna from Sydata Inc. I am reaching out to you on an
exciting job opportunity with one of our clients.

   1. Program Manager – West Chester, PA
   2. C#/.NET Full Stack Developer – Creve Coeur, MO
   3. MS SQL Server Developer – Eagan, MN
   4. Teamcenter Admin – Detroit, MI
   5. Big Data Developer – Shelton, CT
   6. Sr. Power BI Developer – Collegeville, PA
   7. MDM Architect – Advance, NC
   8. Tableau/BI Lead Developer – Advance, NC
   9. AI/ML Engineer – Advance, NC
   10. Informatica Tech Lead – Advance, NC
   11. Python Developer with AWS – Plano, TX
   12. Informatica ETL Lead – Winston Salem, NC
   13. Azure Data Engineer – Mount Laurel, NJ
   14. Java Full Stack Engineer – Charlotte, NC
   15. Java Full Stack with Strong Angular – Charlotte, NC
   16. Java Developer – Dearborn, MI
   17. ReactJS Lead Developer – Dallas, TX

Apart from these, yesterday reks are still uncovered….so if you have an
profiles

*QA tester with Validation exp* – Only 1 profile here

*Java Developer with GCP* – Phoenix, AZ - only 1 profile

*Web UI Developer with ReactJS* – 3 good profiles

*IVR Automation Testing* – 1 profile

*Pega Developer* – 2 good profiles

*Android Developer* – Parsippany, NJ – 3 profiles

*Xamarin Developer* – Cary, NC – 2-3 good solid resumes…check your previous
IOS resume if they are a fit

*Thanks & Regards*

*Gopi Krishna,*

*Sydata INC*