We am looking for a expert Android developer for Android application
development. You must have documented experience in following areas:

- UI development
- file handling
- multimedia decoding
- authentication

We already have our application running on other devices and can
provide you with functioning models.
We will provide you with a well documented API for you to interface to
our servers.
The UI will change a little compared to what we have now. You will
have access to an experienced graphics designer for any necessary
design changes.

We expect that you will sign an NDA and a contract with us.
Compensation will be $20,000.00. Payment will occur as we launch the
application. It will be based on a revenue share model where you will
get 30% of the revenues up to a max of $20,000.00. We estimate you
will reach the $20,000.00 mark within 2 months of application launch
date.  We are only looking for expert developers and you should be
able to initiate the work within the next couple weeks. If succesful,
we would be interested in extending additional work as the application
evolves.

If interested, please respond to petersmail66 at gmail