Hello Associates,

I have a very Immediate need for *Sr. UI / UX Developer* for my client
in *Dearborn,
MI  OR Scottsdale AZ or Dallas, TX (100% interview with in 24/hr)*

Kindly go through the below position and do let me know your interest.

Kindly share suitable profiles at  fah...@mirthconsulting.net

*Role: **Sr. UI / UX Developer*

*Location: Remote till Covid19 post-COVID (Spring 2022) locations are
Dearborn, MI  OR Scottsdale AZ or Dallas, TX*

*Duration: 12+ Term Contract*

*GC, Green Card , US Citizen only required…..*

*Required only W2 Consultant*

Job Description

Strong proficiency in HTML, CSS3 and responsive design.

Knowledge on JavaScript with Reactjs.

Strong knowledge on practices and standards for accessibility and cross
browser compatibility.

Ensure design consistency with client development standards and guidelines.

Thanks & Regards.

Syed Faheem | Technical Recruiter

[image: http://www.mirthconsulting.net/assets/images/mirth2.png]

6500 EMERALD PARKWAY, SUITE 100, DUBLIN, OH. 43016

Direct: 312-872-9208, 312-428-5615.

fah...@mirthconsulting.net|
<fah...@mirthconsulting.net%7C%20%20www.mirthconsulting.net%7C>