0
<https://stackoverflow.com/posts/72801564/timeline>

I am trying to build an accessibility service for android and when I am
trying to call this function, it always returns 0
class AccessibilityPerform extends Accessibility Service{
  @Override protected void onServiceConnected() {
 accessibilityButtonController = getAccessibilityButtonController();
mIsAccessibilityButtonAvailable =
accessibilityButtonController.isAccessibilityButtonAvailable();
  if (!mIsAccessibilityButtonAvailable) { return; }
  AccessibilityServiceInfo serviceInfo = getServiceInfo();
 serviceInfo.flags |=
AccessibilityServiceInfo.FLAG_REQUEST_ACCESSIBILITY_BUTTON;
  setServiceInfo(serviceInfo);
 }
  @Override public void onAccessibilityEvent(AccessibilityEvent
accessibilityEvent) {
Log.d("Action",String.valueOf(accessibilityEvent.getAction()));
 }
  @Override public void onInterrupt() {} }

Also I am having minimumSdk version 28 so no problem with
FLAG_REQUEST_ACCESSIBILITY_VERSION and I have also set my xml file properly
and all flags have been added. So my question is, Is this normal for an
accessibilityEvent.getAction() to return 0 everytime. Because I think that
it stands for the action which has been performed like
AccessbilityNodeInfo.ACTION_CLICK. Correct me if I am wrong. Thanks