Hi

Greetings from Fiftheye Technologies.

Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
interested in this opportunity !!

*Salesforce Developer*

*USC/GC*

*Remote*

*Uber*

   - US Citizen or Green Card Holder
   - 7+ years of strictly Salesforce development experience
   - Minimum of one year of HANDS-ON development experience design and
   implementing Lighting Web Components (LWC) not to be confused with regular
   Lightning Components
   - Project experience using Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and
   Community/Experience Cloud. Major plus if there is Financial Service Cloud
   experience but this is very rare so the first 3 will do.
   - Platform Developer I and Platform Developer II certifications
   - Willing to provide a verified managerial reference