DO NOT EVER CHANGED COPY PROTECTION FROM ON to OFF OR OFF to ON.

We found the problem, it is not related to the defect listed above.

It turns out when we posted the update copy protection was turned off,
but for our initial release it was turned on.  Which caused all our
shared preferences to get lost, we could no longer create private data
files, and the game started randomly crashing.

We had a pretty popular online game with rankings.  This problem
caused everyone who updated to lose everything.  In the past few days
we've lost over 30% of our active installs, and our rating and sales
have gone down the crapper.

Please fix this bug asap, or atleast disable the option to modify copy
protection from the developers page.  Sorry for being rude, but I'm
pretty pissed.

Thanks,

Tyler