Hello, my app update got rejected for the following reason:

   - *Artifact image*: Please see attached screenshot
   com.sloppycodes.sloppy_vibrator-ArtifactImage-158.png

The thing is that the attached image is never shown anywhere in the
application. It exists in the assets folder, but it's never ever shown
anywhere in the app.

Do you have an idea what the above reason means?
I really can't get it. Should I remove the image from the assets?
Is the review team looking through them?

Thanks in advance for the help!