Must have Requirements: Android Experience, U.S. based (no offshore),
Remote is OK within the U.S.

*Summary:*

Be the first developer of a Stanford, NSF funded startup!

NeuroSmart - A team of two PhDs from Harvard and Caltech, are developing a
wearable technology to help high performers better manage stress and
improve performance.

Looking for U.S. based Android dev to build an application focused on
wearable data analytics. Java, Android SDK, UI prototyping experience is
required. Email: j...@neurosmartinc.com

*Details:*

About us: We are NeuroSmart, a team of two PhDs (Neuroscientist and Data
Scientist from Harvard and Caltech) and an MBA (Stanford) developing a
wearable technology to help high performers better manage stress and
improve performance. We are combining state of the art Neuroscience with
modern Machine Learning to create a technology that optimizes stress for
performance. We are graduates of the Stanford Hacking for Defense program,
supported by some of Silicon Valley’s most experienced start-up founders
and advisors and Stanford professors. We just received funding from the
highly competitive National Science Foundation SBIR program. We are looking
for our first developer to help create our MVP.

About you: You have 3+ years experience in software development (Android
development preferred), interested/experienced in the wearable data
analytics space and have a passion for product building from scratch.You
are self- motivated and a demonstrated team-player.

About the job: This is a part-time position. We are very flexible with
hours and location (remote OK).  There is an opportunity to join full time.
Only US Citizens and Permanent Residents are eligible at this time.

Preferred Qualifications

   -

   Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field. (Junior and
   Senior undergrads OK).
   -

   3+ years of software development experience (mobile) in a product
   context.
   -

   Java, Android SDK experience, Android studio, Database and API
   knowledge, Git, Cloud platforms, XML, some backend knowledge (Python,
   Node.js) preferred
   -

   Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work, meet deadlines.
   -

   Excellent communication with technical and non-technical members of the
   team.

Responsibilities

   -

   Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
   -

   Develop and support software including applications, database
   integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
   -

   Support test and deployment of new products and features
   -

   Communicate regularly with the team.

Interested? Email your resume to j...@neurosmartinc.com.