Hi

This is *Abdul Raheem* from *Exatech Inc*. I have an immediate position
mentioned below. Please review and let me know your interest.

*Please share the updated resumes to *rah...@exatechinc.com

*Role: Product Owner*

Location: Remote

Duration: 12+ Months

Interview: Video

The PO will be the go-to person for the (international, partly remote) team
and liaison between them, the business and the Head of Data/CTO at TuneIn.
The PO will work in an environment that is loosely organized, so experience
with both remote working and implementing ways-of-working changes in a
dynamic environment are also strong requirements. The person cannot expect
strong guidance from the business on use cases or implementation.

·         *Must have:*

o   technical experience in data, e.g. data engineer or software engineer
in a data context.

o   Product Owner experience

o   Agile way of working

o   Proactive and clear communicator

·         *Nice to have:*

o   Experience as a Scrum master

o   Team Lead

Thanks and Regards

*Abdul Raheem, Sr. Talent Acquisition Lead*

*Email:* rah...@exatechinc.com

Skype & Hangout: mdabdulrahee...@gmail.com

*4555 Lake Forest Drive, Suite 650 **| **Cincinnati, OH  45242  *

An E-Verified Company

USA-Canada-INDIA