No, it still does not ship directly to Norway. I got it shipped here
through our US office. I guess Jetpak will work as well.

Now, I've been getting a few mails from people having the same
activation problem as I had so I figured I should post an update here.
After lots of trials and errors I finally managed to activate the
phone, but I had to use WLAN.

To get that going you first need to install the USB driver for the
phone and connect it to your computer.
Run "adb devices" to verify that the device is connected correctly
(HTC-something should show up under "List of devices attached"). Then
run "adb shell" and "am start -a android.intent.action.MAIN -n
com.android.settings/.Settings" from the shell prompt to get the WiFI-
configuration screen up. Now configure your WIFI and activate the
phone. Once you get that done you can go to Settings, Wireless
controls->Mobile networks and register your SIM card on the mobile
network!

The APN settings I mentioned are correct (the only thing you need is
to set "telenor" as apn name for Telenor). MMS doesn't seem to work,
but I don't care.

Good luck!

Best regards,
Stian