Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

*Subject: Machine Learning Engineer - Austin, TX*

*Location- Austin, TX*

* Role: Machine Learning Engineer*

*Key Qualifications*

- 5+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas:
machine learning, Python, PyTorch, Tensorflow

- Good experience with data science and machine learning modeling,
from experimentation and prototyping to deployment into production
pipelines

- Good Hands with REST API and Natural Language Processing

- Experience with machine learning libraries and packages such as
PyTorch, Caffe2, TensorFlow, Keras

- Experience with scientific computing and analysis packages such as
NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, Scikit-learn

*The main responsibilities for this position include: *

- Define and build pipeline to ingest, process and tag search data

- Define and build pipeline to capture implicit and explicit feedback
to evaluate search quality

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*