Greetings,

My Name is Rajesh and I am a Technical Recruiter at CNET Global Solutions,
Inc. CNET is a Global IT Services and Solutions company headquartered in
Richardson, TX. We have an excellent job opportunity with one of our client.

Please share profiles to raje...@cnet-global.com

*Title: GCP Data Architect- Hadoop (Day One Onsite)*

*Location: Dearborn MI*

*Duration:6+ Months*

   - Good to have GCP Certification (Either GCP Data Engineer or GCP Cloud
   Architect)
   - 15+ years of experience in Architecting Data projects and knowledge of
   multiple Hadoop/Hive/Spark/ML implementation
   - 5+ experience in Data modeling and Data warehouse and Data lake
   implementation
   - Working experience in implementing Hadoop to GCS and HIVE to Bigquery
   migration project
   - Ability to identify and gather requirements to define a solution to be
   built and operated on GCP, perform high-level and low-level design for the
   GCP platform
   - Capabilities to implement and provide GCP operations and deployment
   guidance and best practices throughout the lifecycle of a project.
   - GCP technology areas of Data store, Big Query, Cloud storage,
   Persistent disk IAM, Roles, Projects, Organization.
   - Databases including Big table, Cloud SQL, Cloud Spanner, Memory store,
   Data Analytics Data Flow, DataProc, Cloud Pub/Sub, Kubernetes, Docker,
   managing containers, container auto scaling and container security
   - GCP technology areas of Data store, Big Query, Cloud storage,
   Persistent disk IAM, Roles, Projects, Organization.
   - Databases including Big table, Cloud SQL, Cloud Spanner, Memory store,
   Data Analytics Data Flow, DataProc, Cloud Pub/Sub, Kubernetes, Docker,
   managing containers, container auto scaling and container security
   - Experience in Design, Deployment, configuration and Integration of
   application infrastructure resources including GKE clusters, Anthos, APIGEE
   and DevOps Platform
   - Application development concepts and technologies (e.g. CI/CD, Java,
   Python)
   - Capabilities to implement and provide GCP operations and deployment
   guidance and best practices throughout the lifecycle of a project.

Also, please take a few minutes to answer some of the questions below as
they will help me qualify your candidature

Full Name:

Phone:

Email:

Availability:
Current Location:
Visa Status:

LinkedIn:
Skype:
Visa Validity:
Currently on a project:
Willingness to relocate across US:

Overall Experience in Years:
US Experience:
2 time slots for Interview:
Last five Digit SSN #:
Highest Qualification & Specialization:
Graduation Dates -Start (MM/YY) End (MM/YY):
DOB (DD/MM/YY):

Passport number:

Two References from recent Project:

Full Name:

Official Email:

Designation:

phone:

Full Name:

Official Email:

Designation:

phone:

*Thanks & Regards, *

*Rajesh Mudragada*

*CNET Global Solutions, Inc* <http://www.cnet-global.com/>

*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)*

*2600 N Central Expressway, Suite 650 *

*Richardson, Texas 75080*
*Phone: 972-895-5005 *

*Fax: 972-692-8828 Email: **raje...@cnet-global.com*