Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

*Rate: $60/hr C2C Max*

*Through TCS..  *

SAP FICO Business Consultant

Wilmington MA

The S/4 Business Consultants (Advisors) will work in close collaboration
with relevant Symbotic business leaders, aligned to their core domain
competencies, and provide advisory guidance, ad-hoc diagnostics, conduct
analyses on potential risks after cutover – and other related activities.

The scope of these discussions may include the entire end to end Phase 1
solution scope, but it is understood that domain expertise will vary
considerably when guidance is sought in a domain other than the resource’s
stated core competency. This includes the Analytics and Reporting scope of
solutioning which is tightly integrated into both the FICO and EWM
solutions for Phase 1 – but may require very specific SAP SAC domain
expertise that should not be expected of a typical FICO or EWM advisor.

The S/4 Business Consultants (Advisors) will have the ability to explore
topics with SAP, with LeverX and with other teams across the SAP program
and help drive a more effective understanding for key Symbotic business
leaders.

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*