Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Title: Guidewire Claim Center Lead         *

*Location: 100% Remote*

*Total- 3 Positions.*

* Experience- 10+ years*

 *Required Skills:*

Lead Experience required

8 Years of ClaimCenter Exp (Recent)

Experience in Guidewire configuration and integration

*Responsibilities*

   - Understand the interface requirements and configuration architecture.
   - Create Design Document for the configuration and integration.
   - Configure the application points as per specification using Guidewire
   or J2EE components.
   - Perform code review, and shake down test and deliver.
   - Ability to collaborate with peers and project teams on complex
   projects and issues progress and provide status reports to management.
   - Work in Agile environments
   - Delivering and maintaining complex Guidewire ClaimCenter technical
   solutions.
   - Designing and supporting implementation of Guidewire ClaimCenter
   - Works independently to enhance and support the ClaimCenter product

*Mandatory Skills*

   - 10+ years of experience working on ClaimCenter versions 8 and above as
   Developer in *Guidewire ClaimCenter* implementation
   - Strong GOSU, Java and Oracle/SQL background.
   - Experience in Guidewire configuration and integration
   - Strong independent developer
   - In-depth experience with a Java IDE (Integrated Development
   Environment)
   - Have experience with multi-tiered web-based applications

*Nice To Have*

   - Guidewire ClaimCenter Certifications.
   - Agile Certifications(Scrum / SAFe).
   - Experience in Upgrade and Cloud implementation.
   - Experience working on Java, DBMS, Cloud, Integrations (Web Services,
   Message Queues, Service Bus), DevOps, Web/Mobile developments using
   Angular/React etc.
   - InsureTech, Datahub, infocenter, Digital enthusiast.

*Technical Skills*

   - Guidewire ClaimCenter Configuration/Integration.
   - Management tools like Confluence, Jira, Rally, HP ALM.
   - Microsoft Office suite, Visio etc.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>