Greetings,

My Name is Rajesh and I am a Technical Recruiter at CNET Global Solutions,
Inc. CNET is a Global IT Services and Solutions company headquartered in
Richardson, TX. We have an excellent job opportunity with one of our client.

*Please share profiles to  **raje...@cnet-global.com*
<hasan...@cnet-global.com>

*Title: Sr. DevOps Engineer with Java Development*

*Location:*  *Remote – (PST)*

*Duration: 6+ Months Contract*

*Passport Number Must*

*Should have excellent experience with Terraform.*

*Should have Cloud Experience  (Azure Preferred).*

*Should have Java Spring boot API development*

*Technology requirements?:*

•               *Java - API*

•               *Terraform*

•               *Azure*

•               *Strong experience Java Spring boot API development *

•               Experience with IaaS (Terraform) implementing scalable
cloud / On-prem based environments and systems; service-oriented
architectures and microservices; deploying resilient, scalable,
high-throughput systems.

•               3+ years of administering RedHat, CentOS Ubuntu Linux based
systems with minimal support, to include Linux subsystems, patching,
packaging (rpm), performance tuning, networking, user management, and
security.

•               The scope of software support includes, but not limited to,
working with various Linux versions of RHEL, MAC OX, Ubuntu

•               Experience with configuration management tools like
Ansible, Chef, Puppet

•               Advanced knowledge of programming languages such as Python
and Java and writing code and scripts.

•               Hands-on experience in building and administering VMs and
Containers using tools such as Docker / Kubernetes.

*Nice-to-Haves*:

•               Familiarity with logging and monitoring technologies such
as Nagios, Icinga, AppInsights, Splunk etc.

•               Ability to install and configure software, gather
test-stage data, and perform de-bugging.

•               Proficiency in documenting processes and monitoring
performance metrics.

•               Develop / Maintain Documentation on operational,
configuration, or other procedures.

•               Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.

•               Must be able to work independently and self-directed, as
well as, within a team

Also, please take a few minutes to answer some of the questions below as
they will help me qualify your candidature

Full Name:

Phone:

Email:

Availability:
Current Location:
Visa Status:

LinkedIn:
Skype:
Visa Validity:
Currently on a project:
Willingness to relocate across US:

Overall Experience in Years:
US Experience:
2 time slots for Interview:
Last five Digit SSN #:
Highest Qualification & Specialization:
Graduation Dates -Start (MM/YY) End (MM/YY):
DOB (DD/MM/YY):

Passport number:

Two References from recent Project:

Full Name:

Official Email:

Designation:

phone:

Full Name:

Official Email:

Designation:

phone:

*Thanks & Regards, *

*Rajesh Mudragada*

*CNET Global Solutions, Inc* <http://www.cnet-global.com/>

*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)*

*2600 N Central Expressway, Suite 650 *

*Richardson, Texas 75080*
*Phone: 972-895-5005 *

*Fax: 972-692-8828 Email: **raje...@cnet-global.com*