Greetings,

My Name is Rajesh and I am a Technical Recruiter at CNET Global Solutions,
Inc. CNET is a Global IT Services and Solutions company headquartered in
Richardson, TX. We have an excellent job opportunity with one of our client.

*Please share profiles to  **raje...@cnet-global.com*
<hasan...@cnet-global.com>

*Role:* *Workday Reporting Lead -** Remote*

*Location: Remote*

*Duration : 12+ Months*

*Required Skills:*

·         Workday Report Developer experience, including building Workday
simple, advanced, and matrix reports.

·         Experience coordinating and collaborating with cross functional
partners in report specification and requirement gathering.

·         Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and SQL

·         Experience with data mapping

·         Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively
interact with team members and leadership.

·         Strong time-management, problem solving, troubleshooting and
analytical skills.

·         Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, with
minimal guidance and oversight, and handle both planned and unplanned
responsibilities.

·         Self-motivated, able to work in a team-oriented, collaborative
environment, but able to prioritize work.

*Responsibilities include:*

·         Partner with Implementer team to lead and coordinate report
requirements for reports identified as custom, from simple to complex.

·         Troubleshoot report related issues and resolve in a timely manner.

·         Analyze and optimize report performance.

·         Maintain documentation to satisfy internal/external controls.

·         Develop and/or edit identified required reports.

·         Partner with Implementer to manage report development and testing
progress throughout the project.

·         Utilize project tools, such as Confluence, JIRA, SharePoint to
track work progress associated with the reporting workstream.

·         Proactively engage with project resources to develop assigned
client reports development in partnership with Accenture's Reporting Lead

·         Test reports against requirements

·         Coordinate unit acceptance and end-to-end testing of reports with
client functional SMEs

·         Assist with knowledge transfer to functional teams, as needed.

*Thanks & Regards, *

*Rajesh Mudragada*

*CNET Global Solutions, Inc* <http://www.cnet-global.com/>

*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)*

*2600 N Central Expressway, Suite 650 *

*Richardson, Texas 75080*
*Phone: 972-895-5005 *

*Fax: 972-692-8828 Email: **raje...@cnet-global.com*