Greetings,

My Name is Rajesh and I am a Technical Recruiter at CNET Global Solutions,
Inc. CNET is a Global IT Services and Solutions company headquartered in
Richardson, TX. We have an excellent job opportunity with one of our client.

*Please share profiles to  **raje...@cnet-global.com*
<hasan...@cnet-global.com>

 *Role:* *React/Next JS Developer* *-** Remote*

*Location: Remote*

*Duration : 12+ Months*

Must-haves

-5+ years of ReactJS development
-2-3 recent years of experience working with ReactJS and Next JS in a
production environment
-Experience building Restful API and web services using node JS
-Experience with creating large-scale Web Applications, specifically with
ReactJS
-Experience with ReactJS, Next JS, React Testing Library (RTL), Webpack,
and Stencil JS
-Experience with complex state management, specifically with other state
management tools like Redux, react query or other similar
-Experience writing and UI unit tests (Jest, Jasmine, etc.)

Plusses

-Experience with guidance and mentoring of other developers while working
on projects and initiatives
-GCP cloud experience

*Thanks & Regards, *

*Rajesh Mudragada*

*CNET Global Solutions, Inc* <http://www.cnet-global.com/>

*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)*

*2600 N Central Expressway, Suite 650 *

*Richardson, Texas 75080*
*Phone: 972-895-5005 *

*Fax: 972-692-8828 Email: **raje...@cnet-global.com*