On Mar 11, 5:57 pm, Jesse McGrew <jmcg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for your response. I'm not sure if that approach will work,
> though. My ListActivity's onListItemClick() method is called when I
> click on an item with the trackball, but *not* when I touch it.

It looks like I can handle both cases by setting a click listener on
the row *and* responding to onListItemClick().

Now I wonder if there's a way to make the context menu only appear for
data rows, not the list header row. (This works as expected with
touch, but with the trackball, I still get a context menu on the
header row.)

Jesse