Greetings,

My Name is Rajesh and I am a Technical Recruiter at CNET Global Solutions,
Inc. CNET is a Global IT Services and Solutions company headquartered in
Richardson, TX. We have an excellent job opportunity with one of our client.

*Please share profiles to  **raje...@cnet-global.com*
<hasan...@cnet-global.com>

*Role:** Data Engineer 100% Remote*

*Location: 100% Remote*

*Duration : 6+ Months*

*Passport Number Must*

*Job Description:*
The Data Architect works in all data environments which includes data
design, database architecture, metadata and repository creation. The Data
Architect work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation
and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.

   1. The Data Architect responsible for developing blueprints for all data
   repositories, evaluating hardware and software platforms, and integrating
   systems.
   2. Translates business needs into long-term data architecture solutions.
   3. Defines, designs and builds dimensional database schemas.
   4. Evaluates reusability of current data for separate analyses.
   5. Conducts data sheering to rid the system of old, unused or duplicate
   data.
   6. Reviews object and data models and the metadata repository to
   structure the data for better management and quicker access.
   7. Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and
   operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas.
   8. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous
   situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where
   needed.
   9. Follows established guidelines/procedures.

*Required Qualifications*

   1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or
   related field
   2. Less than 5 years of technical experience
   3. Operational Data Integration for real-time APIs
   4. Big Data Integration & Analytics
   5. Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on
   continuously improving consumer experiences

*Preferred Qualifications*

   1. Master's Degree

Also, please take a few minutes to answer some of the questions below as
they will help me qualify your candidature

*Full Legal Name*

*Phone # / eMail*

*Current Location*

*Work Eligibility – W2 or C2C (Provide Current VISA Copy If Applicable)*

*Hourly Contract Rate Range*

*WORD Copy of Resume*

*Able to do Background Check (Yes/No)*

*Availability to Phone Screen with Me*

*Availability to Interview with Manager*

*Availability to Start (1wk, 2wks, etc.…)*

*If Applicable – CORP Details (Name, Contact Person, Email/Phone #)*

Visa Status :

LinkedIn :
Skype :
Visa Validity:
Currently on a project:
Willingness to relocate across US:

Overall Experience in Years:
US Experience:
2 time slots for Interview:
Last five Digit SSN #:
Highest Qualification & Specialization:
Graduation Dates -Start (MM/YY) End (MM/YY):
DOB (DD/MM/YY) :

Passport number:

Two References from recent Project:

Full Name:

Official Email:

Designation:

phone:

Full Name:

Official Email:

Designation:

phone:

*Thanks & Regards, *

*Rajesh Mudragada*

*CNET Global Solutions, Inc* <http://www.cnet-global.com/>

*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)*

*2600 N Central Expressway, Suite 650 *

*Richardson, Texas 75080*
*Phone: 972-895-5005 *

*Fax: 972-692-8828 Email: **raje...@cnet-global.com*