Oh yes, googlenav. That's gold, and there's several people including
myself that could add great value to their apps with it. googlenav
also provides location based search. It was included in m3 and was not
made available any longer starting m5.

http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/browse_thread/thread/7f232590bc88b89/47f700db00b29c34?q=#47f700db00b29c34