Hi everyone

I am trying to parse some data (wrapped in a String), that has xml
format
following is the code that I am using, with no much succes so far :(

    private void parseXml(String str)
    {
        XMLReader myReader=null;

        System.setProperty
("org.xml.sax.driver","org.xmlpull.v1.sax2.Driver");

         try
         {
           myReader = XMLReaderFactory.createXMLReader();
         }
         catch (SAXException e)
         {
                 Log.i("activity","error  = "+e.toString());
         }

        try
        {
                myReader.parse(str);
        }
        catch (IOException e)
        {
                Log.i("activity","error  = "+e.toString());
        }
        catch (SAXException e)
        {
                Log.i("activity","error  = "+e.toString());
                //it fails here!!!
        }

}

when I do myReader.parse(str), I get the following error:
java.io.FileNotFoundException
I guess is because it's trying to acces a file, but what I am trying
to parse is just some data that I have in the String variable, not a
file...

can anybody tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks a lot