What you can do is to have multiple launcher activities in one
application, with

            <intent-filter>
                <action android:name="android.intent.action.MAIN" />
                <category
android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER" />
            </intent-filter>

As far as I know you'd get multiple entries then in the launcher.

--
http://www.deepdroid.com