Any ideas on the easiest way to get the raw data from a file recorded
by the MediaRecorder class?  I am going to have to pull up the RFC and
parse the file myself or is there some existing Java/Android class I
can use that recognizes the file format and will give me access to the
raw decoded data?
Also, what's the relationship between AMR and 3GPP?  Is one basically
wrapping the other with a few extra file headers?
When recording I set the following:
    recorder.setOutputFormat(MediaRecorder.OutputFormat.THREE_GPP);
    recorder.setAudioEncoder(MediaRecorder.AudioEncoder.AMR_NB);

Thanks,
Ben