Hi, I'm trying to use some widgets under com.android.internal.widget
from my app.
I found some basic apps like Settings use those widgets, so I think
there is a way to import those widget into my app, but I can't find.

I'm using Eclipse under Windows XP, meaning that I have sdk only.
To do the import thing, do I need a linux environment? I mean whole
source code?

If I have the source code, how can I do that?

One more question:
There are several activities in basic apps, such as ConfirmLockPatterm
in settings. I want to use that activity from my app. I mean start
that activity from my app. Can I do that?
Since that activity doesn't have any intent filter, I guess I have to
explicitly specify the name in Intent, but since I can't import any of
those activities, it just doesn't work.

help me~~!!