hi stoyan,

I am working for a company that needs an android client for their web
application. because the server is coded nicely, the first try is
going to be a serialized server object on android. but the server uses
jdk 1.6 and therefor some classes that android doesnt support like
java.bean. because these beans are transient I just need an empty
class inside android. but the problem is to compile it.

any suggestions?

by the way: what is freetts?

greetings,
darolla