Also keep in mind that doing this kind of thing is completely insecure.  Any
app can go and modify your files on the sd card to insert their own code
into your app and run under your identity.  Then any malicious things they
do with your app's permissions are the fault of your app.

--
Dianne Hackborn
Android framework engineer

provide private support.  All such questions should be posted on public
forums, where I and others can see and answer them.