Sometime back i see a mail liek this, you can give a try ( you can search)
(1) Include the header file <utils/Log.h>
    #include <utils/Log.h>
(2) Define the logger tag LOG_TAG
    #undef LOG_TAG
    #define LOG_TAG "MyWebKitLog"
(3) Write the log statement
    LOGE("This is my log statement on line %d",__LINE__);
(4) If not already done, add libutils and libcutils to the list of
LOCAL_SHARED_LIBRARIES in the webkit Android.mk.

Note: Similar to LOGE, there are other logger definitions as well,
like, LOGV, LOGI, LOGW, LOGF, LOGS, etc. For details about the
implementation and usage, please refer the logcat module at
http://android.git.kernel.org/?p=platform/system/core.git;a=blob;f=logcat/logcat.cpp;h=d9ca131b64fcc3d1774068dcf6a5e34d05782a3f;hb=master