Okay, I went to the Device's menu, selected Dev Tools, then went to
Package Browser and found my package, selected it and was then brought
to a screen displaying details. Under Data is written /data/data/
my.package.name. Don't know what any of it means. Couldn't see any
sign of the text file. Sorry for being so bad at this. Only been
really getting into Android recently.