daniel.benedykt wrote:
> Is there a standard way to backup the database of my app.

Standard? No.

> I know I can write data to a file from the DB and restore it at any
> time with my code, but what happens if for some reason the user loose
> all the data on the phone. Is there a way to make a backup to a
> computer?

You should have access to the database file, so you can transfer it via
whatever mechanism you like (e.g., HTTP) to whatever destination you can
reach via the Internet. I would make sure you do not have any active
SQLiteDatabase objects referencing it, though.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)
http://commonsware.com