Hi,

I have a tab activity with 3 tabs. Each tab has a default icon.

I want these icons have to be changed dynamically on each tab
selected.

I mean, each tab has two icons, one for on tab select, another for on
tab deselect.

Can any one please suggest me how to do it?

Here is my sample code:

         tabHost = getTabHost();

         tabHost.addTab(tabHost.newTabSpec("tab1")
                 .setIndicator("Content",getResources().getDrawable
(R.drawable.main))
                 .setContent(new Intent(this, ACTIVITY1.class)));//
(listIntent));
         tabHost.addTab(tabHost.newTabSpec("tab2")
                 .setIndicator("Help",getResources().getDrawable
(R.drawable.help))
                 .setContent( new Intent(this, ACTIVITY2.class)));
         tabHost.addTab(tabHost.newTabSpec("tab3")
                 .setIndicator("About",getResources().getDrawable
(R.drawable.about))
                 .setContent( new Intent(this, ACTIVITY3.class)));

please help me.

Thanks,
Manoj.