Hi All,
I have developed a sports game which is single player.
Now I want to have one more game mode which is multiplayer.
My question is how can i do device to device connection in android
using sets of api which can be :

1.Bluetooth - whose APIs are not currently available.
2.gtalkservice - removed from sdk1.0
3.wifi - I dont knw how to connect 2 devices using wifi apis . I have
asked about wifi because we have developed a game on iphone which used
wifi connection for multiplayer stuff.

Or  is there any other apis which can be used for implementation of
multiplayer in game ?