Intents are cached by the system, and two Intents are not
differentiated by their Extras.  So your two intents look like the
same Intent and the second one is being tossed out.  You must differ
Intents by their Action/Data/Category.  I will sometimes use the Data
field to hold a simple ID that is not really a URI to make two intents
appear different.  Look at the code for Intent.equals() I believe, and
you will see that Extras are not considered.