Hello

I am trying to design a UI which utlizes two ListViews on the screen
at the same time.
Is this possible ?

So here is a quick example of how I was intending to do this.

1) Create an XML which positions 2 ListViews one onto of the other
each ListView having there own ID

<ListView
android:id="@android:id/list"
android:layout_width="fill_parent"
android:layout_height="198px"

</ListView>

<ListView
android:id="@+id/ListView01"
android:layout_width="192px"
android:layout_height="215px"

</ListView>

2)  Create two string arrays and populate each listview via
ArrayAdapter

private String[] mStrings = {
            "Abbaye de Belloc", "Abbaye du Mont des Cats", "Abertam",
"Abondance", "Ackawi",
            "Acorn", "Adelost", "Affidelice au Chablis", "Afuega'l
Pitu", "Airag", "Airedale",
            "Aisy Cendre"};

    private String[] mStrings2 = {"dsds", "qwqwqq", " dsdsdsd sdsdsds
", "dsdsds sdsds"};

        super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
        setContentView(R.layout.main);

        setListAdapter(new ArrayAdapter<String>(this, R.layout.row,
R.id.label, mStrings));
        setListAdapter(new ArrayAdapter<String>(this, R.layout.frow,
R.id.ListView01, mStrings2));
    }

This does not work.
Can anyone advise ?