Dan Morrill wrote:
> Oops.  Yes, the document is wrong.  Sorry about that.  We'll get it fixed.

Please also update the "Testing Localized Applications" section as the
method described there only works with the 1.0 SDK.

I believe with the 1.1 SDK, you need to modify files in /data/property
instead.

Thanks,

Xavier

--
XLV Labs, publisher of "Enhanced Caller Id" for Android phones:

http://www.xlv-labs.com/android/ecallerid/