I am V.Narasimha Reddy, working for Infiniti Research, a business
research and consulting company, headquartered in UK. Our Company
offers business research and consulting services to many of the
Fortune 1000 companies including Cisco, Ferrari and BP.

Presently, we are working on organizing a research study on various
mobile application platforms such as  Android etc,. Through this study
we will be focusing on understanding the application developer’s
perspective on various aspects of the platform including ease of use,
financial benefits, support, ease of marketing/commercializing
application and other such aspects. We are conducting this study,
keeping in mind that the developers are the most important part of the
mobile platform ecosystem. Hence, having developer’s views on the
platform and its support structure is an absolute must. Study is
expected to be launched during the next week of March, 2009.

Given your expertise in the field and your association with key mobile
application developer for mobile platforms, I request you to please
provide your views/opinions for our study on these platforms.

Please let me know what date/time suits you and I shall call you then.
An email conversation would also be a delight. I assure you it will
not take more than 15 - 20  minutes of your valuable time.
Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks in advance,

Kind Regards,

V Narasimha Reddy