You can do "adb logcat -b events" to see the event log which will include a
line the activity manager prints when finishing an activity, with the reason
why it is doing it.

--
Dianne Hackborn
Android framework engineer

provide private support.  All such questions should be posted on public
forums, where I and others can see and answer them.